Friday, April 25, 2008

One Of "God's Chosen People" Is Arrested And Has A Fit !


Randi Goldklank, general manager of Boston's
WHDH-TV and one of "God's chosen". She Is
upset that "Goyim" police dared to arrest her !



Randi Goldklank believes as do all of "god's chosen ones", that "goyim"
laws do not apply to them. Here Is Randi's response to the arresting
officers -

"Leave me alone, do you know who the (expletive) I am? I'll have a
news crew down here in minutes and you will lose your (expletive)
jobs you (expletives)."

"I'm a big shot in Boston and I'll have your (expletive) jobs, you think
your (sic) a (expletive) tough guy, you just watch and see what the
(expletive) happens to you when I get the (expletive) out of here."

"My station is going to put you on TV and ruin your life."

"You think I'm cute and I think your (sic) cute, just drive me home."

Randi Goldklank,was arrested Sunday night as officers responded
to a report that Goldklank was an unruly passenger aboard an
incoming Delta Air Lines flight.

The woman allegedly had a strong smell of alcohol when she unloaded
a torrent of vicious invective, threatening and punching police , even
breaking an officer's eyeglasses.

Next she will likely be shrieking that the arrest was anti-Semitic !

No comments: