Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Jewish Persecution Or Retaliation For Jewish Misdeeds ?


The people who the Jews hate and want
destroyed for resisting their agenda
today - Arabs



The people who the Jews hated and wanted
destroyed for resisting their agenda
In
1933 - Germans

rense.com

Why Are Jews Persecuted?
Commentary
By Jayne Gardener
2-19-8

I always used to wonder what it was about Jews that made
people throughout history despise them. If they were
indeed "God's chosen" I thought, they had to be the
unluckiest people in the history of the world.

Why were they persecuted throughout history?

Why had the Nazis herded them into cattle cars and
taken them to "extermination camps" to dispose once
and for all of the "Jewish problem?"

I suddenly recognized that if Hitler had developed a
"Final Solution" to the Jewish question, that there had
to have been a "Jewish Problem." Could the Jews have
in any way behaved in such a manner that would make
the countries in which they resided turn against them, or
were they just unfortunate, innocent victims?

I set out to find answers for my questions, mainly turning
to the Internet, but also reading various books on the
subject. What I found became increasingly disturbing
to me.

I had not known that throughout history, the Jews had
been expelled from 79 countries, some countries more
than once.

I had not known that many of the claims they made
about the Holocaust that I had believed unquestioningly
for so long were in fact fraudulent.

The books I had read and the movies I had seen about the
"Holocaust" and wept over were nothing but thinly veiled
attempts to garner unwavering sympathy for the state of
Israel and an excuse to extort billions of dollars from
Germany and 1.25 billion dollars from the Swiss banks.


Read more.......


No comments: